Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thursday Odds and Ends


My family.  

One of my favorite chickpea salad.

This is how they sell fish in my neighborhood.  I'm surprised there is not an outbreak of food poisoning.

Me in one of Easter outfits.  Always dressed from head to toe.

Will be here before we know it.

Me during flu season.

With Figi's gone I don't know where I am going to get my cakes this Christmas.  Chocolate mint, German Chocolate, and Tiramasu.  These were the best....and I always bought myself some breakfast treats as well.  Little loaves of different kinds of bread and small jars of jelly.  Don't know why after all this time they stopped selling food stuff, but I have used them for years.  Now I guess I will have to try Swiss Colony.

Early fall in the park.

One of my little fairy settings.

Pretty little fairy.

Great for shoulder pain.

Yummy.  Shepherd's pie.

A cook's delight.  Sauces and spices as far as the eye can see.

9 comments:

  1. You are right about the fish. Wow, where are the inspectors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And smell? OMG!!! Every other store is one of those fish markets.

      Delete
  2. That fish stall looks preferable to meat stalls I saw in Nepal where the meat was on the pavement for people to pick through. I was soooo glad to be a vegetarian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, there is a guy who goes fishing every day and lays his fish on the ground in front of the subway station. People buy like crazy.

      Delete
  3. Lovely family photograph, and I do like your pretty fairy and the fairy setting.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't recall last time I made Shepard pie. Your family looks lovely.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your thursday, odds and ends! That's too bad about the place that made those cakes! I hope you find something else, just as good! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete