Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday Selections

I love receiving goody boxes in the mail.  It's become my latest addiction.  Well, maybe not quite an addiction, but an enjoyable treat.  So when I found this little shop on Etsy that sends out surprise boxes, I had to give it a try.  The owner shops around in different little stores and thrift shops for little trinkets and sends them out as subscription boxes.  I figured I would try one.  I was very pleased with what I got.
This is an awesome astrology book by a very well known astrologer.  It's a classic.  I had it many years ago, but lost it in a move. In the book, Jansky  explains how the signs of the zodiac relate to different parts of the body and how the houses of the natal chart are related to our food preferences and nutritional needs. He shows that the planetary aspects in your chart represent the flow of energy among the various systems of the body, which can indicate potential health problems. 
 Celestial themed mug.

Just love this little butterfly card.
 Handcrafted healing charged candle to keep the sniffles away when fall and winter arrive.
Aries necklace.  My astrological sign.
Dried rose buds and petals for divination, dreams, happiness, love and healing.  Dried purple iris flowers which symbolize faith and wisdom.  Dried wisteria flowers to raise vibrations, overcome obstacles, and drawing prosperity.  It is a harder to procure herb.
Moss agate stone as an addition to my planter box.  Plants love its energy and grow healthier and faster when near it. Snowflake obsidian, 10 small pieces, to bring balance to the body, mind, and spirit. Helps keep one centered and focused when any type of chaotic situation presents itself.  Great stone to keep in spice rack.
Celtic cross charm bracelet.  I love it.
Glass perfume/oil/potion jar.  This style of bottle is from Egypt.
Tartan dress, but it's a bit short for me.  It's flannel and will look great with a black turtleneck and worn over a pair of black stretchies.

Will I order from this person again?  Indeed I will.  First she sends you out a questionnaire and once you fill it out with your likes and dislikes, she goes to town searching for objects to fill you box with. Maybe not this upcoming month, but definitely in the future.

Have a good one.


5 comments:

  1. WOW! What wonderful treasures you received!! Everything looks so GREAT! I especially am intrigued by the astrology book on health and the signs.

    Have a lovely Sunday, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to dig into the book, but I have a couple going already.

      Delete
  2. What a treat. What a lot of individual treats. I would be smiling all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think what even made it more of a treat was that this shop owner took her time to read through my likes and went by that list. The other monthly boxes are fun, but everyone gets the same one. This was more individualized.

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic! What a treat! You have to put the link to the shop for us! Please!

    ReplyDelete