Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A Sure Sign of Spring....Finally.

What a desolate place would be a world without flowers.  It would be
a face without a smile, a feast without a welcome.
Are not flowers the stars of the earth?
And are not our stars the flowers of heaven? 

--Clara Balfour--

Signs of spring in front of my building. For awhile it looked as if they weren't going to make it, then full bloom.  And warm weather, too?  Oh, I am in my glory.  Now, if I only had my garden.  These are the times I really miss it.

4 comments:

  1. No flowers around here yet but today it's going to be 20C (70F) today! So warm, finally! I'm going to wash down my balcony furniture and let it air dry in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad to see that Spring seems to have stopped flirting with you and settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We waited a long time for spring to come, but when it did, it felt glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful view to greet you whenever you come out of your building. You get to enjoy the flowers without having to take care of them, so blessed!

    ReplyDelete