Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Tuesday News.

 Wow, Tuesday already, and I realize I haven't posted for a few days now.  Been kind of busy here.  I think I had mentioned that we had a leak under my kitchen sink.  Well, my super was supposed to fix the leak and put in a new cabinet because the floor of our cabinet rotted from the leak.  Ralph and I moved everything from the top of the cabinet and within the cabinet.  First he said Saturday at 1 pm and then when I called to confirm, he lied and said he said was coming on Sunday.  See, that's what he does.  He lies about things and tries to make you feel like you heard him wrong.  But, Ralph heard him, too.  So then he says Sunday at 1 pm.

At 12:30 on Sunday he calls to tell me he is downstairs ane will be up here about 1:30.  1:30 no super.  2:30 no super.  Ralph calls him this time, and his story is he is caught in traffic because of a parade (that was NOT happening) and would be here in 20 minutes.  Forgets his own lies.  Well, long story short he gets here about 5 pm.   Then he comes with this story of why the work wouldn't be done. "Oh, they sent me the wrong size cabinet. They only sent me a 36" cabinet and we need 47". I can put it up today and let it the top overhang until I get a new one for 25 " to add onto the end. And I don't want to do the pipes until the cabinet is in because it may not fit. " I think he forgot that he had already told us last week that he had a 36" cabinent downstairs. So my guess is that he hadn't even ordered the new cabinet.

In other news, my jewelry class is taking off. I had to put in a big order because I don't have enough stuff to go around. I also asked a friend to co-lead with me as it's gotten too much for one person to handle. I haven't been able to make anything the past two weeks as I've been on my feet running from person to person teaching. However, my coloring class is not faring so well with other classes going on at the same time. I may just let it go.

Big grand opening party on Thursday. Hopefully it won't be as crazy as the first party. This time we had to sign up beforehand.


State of the art exercise equipment developed for seniors.

The dance and exercise room.

Class on balance. Very important for us seniors. Mine is very bad. I sway when I am standing still.

Lunch room. Turkey meatfalls, spaghetti, and brussel sprouts.




From the papers.

Have a wonderful day, and don't forget, tonight at 11:06 spring arrives.


3 comments:

  1. That exercise room does look good, and yes, balance is important as we get older.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the super fixes the problem for you soon.

    ReplyDelete