Friday, March 22, 2024

Friday Roundup

 Another Friday.  End of a busy, fun week.  My jewelry class on Monday was packed.  Women love that group, and it's actually one of the most popular there aside from the exercise classes.  I haven't been able to sit long in my class, so I haven't been able to make anything lately, but things should calm down soon when the newcomers learn how to make things.

Stayed home on Tuesday.  Just didn't feel like going out. Some days are like that.

Wednesday was a busy one.  Rock painting in the morning.  Then a pot roast lunch followed by Healthy Video hour.  There was a man in class who turns 97 today.  He was amazing.  Walks a mile every day.


On Thursday we had the Grand Opening party at the center.  Lots of people there.  Lots a faces I never saw before, but hey, when there is free food, everyone shows up.





Yummy croquettes. The chicken one was delicious.


Chicken Fricassee.  Pretty good.

We've had a cold couple of days here after a spring warmup that spoiled us.  Winds were howling out there on Thursday and temperature felt like it was in the 20's.  Today is pretty cold, but with less wind, it won't feel as bad.  Heading in to the center for my coloring class.  And then the weekend begins.

And that was my week.



4 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy! Glad the new Centre is such a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to that 97-year-old man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the jewelry class is such a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new centre seems to be doing well.
    Happy weekend wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete