Friday, March 1, 2024

Party Day

 Yesterday we celebrated February birthdays at the center.    

The towels, the plan, and all the other little items on the table were raffled off.  I didn't win anything, but that's okay.  I was happy to see my friends win something.

The DJ was extra good and we all hope he comes back again. Lots of music and dancing. 

You can't see me but I am at that far table by the window, the one where my friend is standing with a mask on.

Food was delicious.  

Started with a table full of snacks.

Brunch at about 11.  Fruit, cheese, and various pastries and croissants.

Butternut squash soup.  First time I ever had it, and it was delicious. 

Lunch was Chicken Cordon Bleu and salad.  I brought mine home for dinner as I had overdone it with the snacks.

And dessert was this delicious cake.  Chocolate with cream icing.  Yum. 

And we all got this little gift as we left.  It's one of those squeezers for your hands and fingers.

And another party on the agenda today.  A little late, but it's our Chinese New Year party.




3 comments:

  1. You party animal! Two parties in two days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds a great party.
    Enjoy the Chinese New Year Party too.

    Sending my good wishes for a happy month of March.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good day, besides tasty food.

    ReplyDelete