Wednesday, March 27, 2024

March Birthday Party at the Center.

 Had a nice time despite the disappointment with the food.  Was expecting something special and what they served was pulled pork, polenta, and brocolli...a regular center meal.  Not that I don't like it, I do.  But, for a special day?  

The DJ they had is fantastic.  He sang and played for 3 hours straight.  

And it was a little bit of everything.  Oldies, Latin, Italian, even a little Greek.  And what a voice he has. 

Delicious cake.  Half vanila.  Half chocolate.


My freind Beatrice with her crazy glasses.



My beautiful friend Sati in the middle.

Some of the staff.

Dancing.

March birthday people.  I got stuck in the back.


Letting my hair grow.



My rock painting friend gave me this little bunny for my birthday.  One day I hope I can be half as good as she is.

As for today, it is drizzly and dreary. Not sure whether I want to go in or not.  I kind of think I need a break.  

Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. I would have thought they would make something better for a birthday celebration too. But the cake looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the 'ordinary' meal it looks like a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for sharing these photographs from the March Birthday Party, it does look fun.
    I like the little bunny your rock painting friend gave you for your birthday.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least the entertainment and cake were good! Cute bunny indeed!

    ReplyDelete