Saturday, March 2, 2024

Another Saturday

 Happy Saturday everyone.  Another rainy one.  Waiting now for the super to come and finally repair my faucet drips and a leak under my kitchen sink  which I first notified him of in September when it was just a wee little leak.  Some plumbing tape would have done the trip, but as with everything else since he took the job, he waits until everything becomes major. Worst super ever.  

Yesterday's party was a huge disappointment for me.  Much too crowded and noisy. The show was good, but the food? Only got what we all called in an 'appetizer' and it wasn't that good. Only thing I liked was the chicken and broccoli and of that I only got about 3 little peices of brocolli and 4 little slices of chicken. The rice was okay, but kind of tasteless in my book. The dumpling was nothing but a grease ball. Took one bite and had a mouth full of oil. Nasty. Couldn't eat it. The egg roll was so tiny, the kind you buy in the frozen food department, and only got a mouthful and the egg tart was not my cup of tea. Came home starving.

Only got a few pictures because I was so far away.





This is my friend Sati. Isn't she a beautiful 82 year old. She tap dances, exercises, is a wonderful artist, has been around the world. I'm so blessed to have met her.

3 comments:

  1. Too bad about that bummer of a party. Sati looks vivacious and gorgeous -- I bet she's a fun friend to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see where that must have been disappointing, sorry to hear that.

    I cannot stand greasy food or food that is too salty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a shame the party wasn't good.
    I like the photograph of Sati.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete