Sunday, March 10, 2024

A Time of Change

 April showers bring May flowers....only it's only March, and it rains more than the skies are clear.  Another storm last night, and more gray skies today.  I do love going to bed and listening to the rain as it hits the AC.  But, I don't like having to go out in it, especially since these are cool rains.

Gosh, I really don't do well with these time changes.  Wish they'd just stop it.  I don't see any reason to set clocks back and forwards.  Rose today at 7:30 but it was actually 6:30.  Breakfast was late, lunch will be late, and dinner will probably be late, too.  It usually takes me about a week for my body to get back on schedule, and I do hope for a good night's sleep tomorrow and and earlier rising.  

It's the first day at the new center.  Not only do I have my jewelry class, but we're also expecting 250 new members who joined and were waiting for the new center to open.  I'm expecting some newcomers to the jewelry class, and they also asked if I could sit downstairs before class to welcome newcomers and orient them since I am on the senior council.  Going to be a rather hectic day tomorrow.  Just going to go with the flow.  

Last coloring class in the old center.  We didn't color because everything had already been moved to the new center.  But we did have our own little party to say good bye.  

Lots of changes this week.

4 comments:

  1. A big day tomorrow! Enjoy the excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you have a good time in the new center and make lots of memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Just going to go with the flow" ... I think that's a good idea :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete