Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Tuesday Ramble

Morning all.  How was your Monday? 

Have a new kitty to feed.  Don't know how this one is getting into the courtyard, but Tuxie has found a way and knew just which windows to come to for food. I don't think this will last much longer, though, with all the construction next door.

It's dreadful.  The entire building shakes.  My poor neighbor, the little old lady I helped during the renovation, came to me in tears.  I don't know how to comfort her as I need comfort myself.  I guess we can just cry on each other's shoulder. My other neighbor called 911.  The shaking had caused a shelf in her china closet to drop.  The police came and she was told all she could do was take a picture of anything broken and take the company to small claims court.  So not fair.

Had a nice group yesterday.  It was run by one of the interns, and she did not let others take it off topic.  That's the way a group should be run.  She kept bringing it back whenever that one who enjoys talking about herself would drift off.   


Took this picture of the sun over the water on Sunday.  Not bad from a moving car.

Have a good one.


16 comments:

  1. It takes a firm hand and know-how to run a group discussion. Glad the intern has that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it continues. I was really getting sick of that group.

      Delete
  2. Lovely picture - soothing and calming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I needed some soothing with the mess going on.

      Delete
  3. My Monday was a busy one, thank you!😊
    Oh gosh, I really do sympathize with you. On quite a few occasions we, too, have had noise problems from next door. It really is dreadful, and just about shatters your nerves, doesn't it?!
    I really do hope things soon improve for you all. Some people are so inconsiderate.🙁
    I love your photo of the sun on the water...😊😊

    Have a lovely day, and I really hope you find some relaxation time!

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to get away for half the day. It's been a nightmare.

      Delete
  4. I don't know how you stand the construction. I would lose my mind. Hope you have a good day.
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know either. And I also dread when it is done. I will be living in permanent night.

      Delete
  5. Yikes! How awful!! I do love your sun over water pic - looks great even from a moving car. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My camera usually takes horrible pictures, but this one came out well.

      Delete
  6. Love that photo - and admire your ability to take it from a moving car.
    I am so sorry about the construction ugliness. And the damage it is causing to properties and minds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the picture of the sun over the water.

    Sending positive and happy thoughts for this new month … yes, October is here … and I hope things improve with the builders/construction.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been dreading this for two years now hoping they didn't win their court battle. But they have and now we suffer.

      Delete
  8. Tuxie is such a cute kitty! I hope he/she doesn't stray too far. I hate the city personally, if I had to live in Reading, PA I think I would shoot myself lol

    I hope they finish soon so you get some peace!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the city because everything is within reach for me since I don't drive, but I hate how crowded and noisy it is becoming.

      Delete
  9. I am so sorry about the construction and everything that is happening to you and everyone living in your building! Not fair! I love the little cat! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete