Thursday, October 3, 2019

Thursday Odds and Ends



 Feeding my firstborn, my beautiful daughter.


My first boyfriend.  We found each other on Classmates last year.  Neither of us could remember why we broke up.


My tree didn't even grow a bud.  Must have done something wrong because everyone else was posting how theirs were growing.


My Tuscan Bean soup.  Season is almost here.  Can't wait.


My friend Marie.  What a character!  She is so much fun.


Me and my son with a Christmas gift from my daughter.


Zeppoli's.  One reason I have to stay away from feasts. 

 My color by number phoenix.


Bought these Yankee Candle votives from Ebay.  Take a lesson from me.  Don't ever buy candles from Ebay.  Every one of them smell floral, including the green one which was supposed to be pine.  They were fakes.


Seems so long ago that I took this picture to herald the coming of spring.

 My no face Autumn figurine.


 Me with dark hair.


My 8th grade picture.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So meaningful. She gets pictures off her phone.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty when was young....
    Love Zeppoli...yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! Your Tuscan soup looks delish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I am going to make some soups this weekend.

      Delete
  5. Lovely seeing your photographs.
    We had a wonderful vegetable soup today, with cooler temperatures it was just perfect :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete