Thursday, October 17, 2019

Thursday Odds and Ends

My Ocean Jasper sphere

 My son's girlfriend, myself, and my son.


My dad and his friends.  Looks like they were having a lot of fun. My dad is on the bottom.


My dad's Aunt Edith,on the left, his brother Willie,  my great grandmother, and his Aunt Ruth.


 Juicy Jersey tomatoes at the Farmer's Market.


My loot from the last bead show.  I didn't go this year. Have far too many beads to use up.


Hard to believe that this mess was last October.  Seems like so much longer.  Nightmare times.


And after it was all done.

Didn't get to the park this year.

10 comments:

  1. Too bad that you didn’t get to the park this year, but the heat and humidity was just terrible. Maybe you will be able to enjoy it now that it is cooler.

    You look very nice (love your blouse) in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love your family photos, Mary...they are really great!
    And your Ocean Jasper sphere is absolutely stunning...oh WOW!!
    Gosh, yes, so good to know those nightmare times are in the past.

    Have a wonderful day!😊😊

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every crafter has a huge stash of whatever it is they craft, don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family photos are always so nice to see. You have a loving and beautiful family Mary...family fills our lives with happiness.

    Your home is lovely. I remember all that you were going thru...that sucked!

    Hugs Always~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love (and envy) your family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a big stash of fabric and other craft supplies. Planning to retire in 3 to 5 years and hopeful them I will have time to use my craft supplies.
    My hubby has a sister Ruth.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  7. replica rolex watches uk, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica rolex day date watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures telling lovely stories. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always enjoy seeing your photographs.
    Those Farmer's Market tomatoes look very good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swiss replica uk watches, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica omega speedmaster professional watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete