Sunday, August 4, 2019

Staycation Time

Actually, it's more of a 'staycation'.  The center is being painted so it will be outdoor picnics under a tent.  Would love to attend, but now it seems that our cable service will be coming in to rewire our cable system so that it comes in from the back.  Sure hope it's not as messy as the last rewiring.  This, too, is the decision of building management and totally unnecessary.  Should be done on Wednesday and Thursday and if one isn't home to let them in, cable will be cut off.  Totally unfair.  

With that being said, I will be taking a week off from blogging.  I'll continue visiting blogs when I can, but so much going on this week  Will see you in a week. 

10 comments:

  1. have a wonderful vacation...
    hope, you are blogging soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your staycation! I hope it isn't to messy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the wiring works out for you...I agree...totally unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. I do hope that it isn't a fraction as messy as the last rewiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes to the cable rewiring! I hate landlords that make arbitrary decisions and then penalize you if you don’t do it! (Mine just out in an amazon hub at the community center....I am no longer allowed to have packages delivered to my door...no packages are delivered in our apartment complex...they all go to the hub and I have to go there to get my packages.....I liked the convenience of my packages at my front door!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all works out ok.
    Thinking of you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. That certainly isn't very fair, is it?! What happens if you really can't be in when they come to rewire??
    Oh I do hope it all works out OK for you...and have a relaxing break!😊😊

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your "staycation" and I also hope that all goes well with your cable rewiring. I can understand your concern after all that you went through with the last rewiring.
    Have a great weekend 💮

    ReplyDelete
  9. See you in a week! I do hope everything goes right! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy yourself and come back soon!!

    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete