Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thursday Photos



You can't keep saying and doing the same things and expect better results. When you see your behavior clearly you can frame new responses. There are many techniques for increasing self-awareness. Most involve mindfulness-- observing what's happening in the present moment: your thoughts, emotions, and bodily sensations.

Joan Duncan Oliver
My favorite fruit stand.  It's humungus. 
On the campus.
Took this photo of the clock building while sitting in class.
Taking over my kitchen window.
Money Tree when I brought it home.
 Money Tree now.  Too tall to sit in the window sill anymore.
Wishing you all a fantastic day.

3 comments:

  1. You obviously have a very green thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those beautiful plants!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your plants. I have a feeling your house looks a lot like mine!

    ReplyDelete