Monday, August 19, 2019

Monday Morning This and That

Greetings to all on Monday morning.  A new week begins, and I am looking forward to it.  Lots of good stuff happening this week.  Wellness group today, computer class and monthly party tomorrow.  Things have happened here that have me a bit depressed and in quite a financial bind.  Will tell you about it tomorrow, but for now I want to start the week out on a happy note.

Since Friday I have been working on Christmas presents.  Saturday I spent the entire day putting these together, choosing who they will go to, and boxing them.  All I need now is to wrap them. 



 Made this necklace for my Mindfulness leader.


 Turquoise.  Not sure who is going to get these.


 I am keeping this set.  It's right up my alley.



 I just have to put the hooks on the following:



 Made a bunch of these.
Terrible camera on my phone.

Sunday I slept late and didn't make it to church, but I did get out to put money on my metrocard and do some shopping.  Came home and slept for three hours which is why I couldn't sleep at all last night.  Tossed turned.    

It was brutally hot and humid out there.  Same weather for  today.

Have a wonderful week.

14 comments:

  1. You take the cake in Christmas preparedness this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. Budget is tight so it's good I have all this stuff on hand.

      Delete
  2. Your jewelry is lovely and I am sure that your friends and loved ones will enjoy these gifts that you made yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Now that I am retired I have the time to do things.

      Delete
  3. These gifts are so beautiful, Mary...and I'm certain that whoever you give each set to, they will be very gratefully received!
    You have a wonderful talent for making gorgeous things!!😊😊

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love doing it. Tried painting, but just didn't have the talent.

      Delete
  4. Your Christmas gifts are fantastic!
    You are very talented!
    I do hope that you are okay...

    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fine. Just got a bit of bad news with hubby's job. We depend on that money.

      Delete
  5. beautiful collections...love them all.
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your jewellery and hope this week lives up to and exceeds your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your jewellery looks great, good for you for getting an early start on Christmas gifts.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Mary!! These creations are all so beautiful!!! Good for you! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete