Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday Selections

This week's selection is the $5 grab bag I got from Inked Goddess Creations.  Oh, how I wish I had gotten more, but it was my first year, and I wasn't sure what I would get.
This was the complete bag as I took it from the box.
 Prehnite crystal on brown leather chain.  Encourages peace and calm and links you to the power or nature around you, eliminating anger and nervous energy
The fragrance of amber is delightfuly soft and sweet. It is known for its soothing, calming effects.
Golden Tiger Eye Star.  Protection, Creativity, Balance
Peridot gemstone chips. Associated with solar energy and the Sun. It is a stone believed to be able to drive out the forces of darkness and instill the power of the light. Provides self-confidence, drive fears away, calms tempers,  and promote forgiveness.

11 comments:

  1. That golden tiger eye star is just gorgeous! And peridot is August's gemstone too. I know because it's mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not bad for $5. Can't wait to get my subscription box this month. It's topic is love.

      Delete
  2. Love the tiger-eye star. It's is beautiful. My grandgirl has an August birthday so i bought a peridot ring that I wear just about everyday.
    What a fun grab bag! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your granddaughter has a beautiful stone for her birthday. I love the color.

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love the Golden Tiger Eye Star, amazing colours.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mary...such wonderfully, magical treasures! I just had to let you know.
    I was born in August so the peridot is my birthstone! I wear my ring all of the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! $5.00 is fantastic for all of this! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section below. We would be more than happy to address them for you.
    9 star ki astrology
    FREE Indian Astrology
    Learn Vedic Astrology
    FREE Astrology videos
    Learn Vastu Online
    learn feng shui online

    ReplyDelete