Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thursday Odds and Ends



These turnovers were so good.  Made them in cooking class.  First on the far end is mine.

Yummy.  Curried chick peas with spinach.

My dad and his twin.

Cooking class.  I miss it, but now we have painting which is even better.


 Mexican salad.  Deeelishious.

 One of our lunches at the center.  Yummy.


 Sun breaking through the clouds over the water.


 Made this necklace awhile back.


My son with the Penguin on the last show of Gotham.


 This will be here before we know it.


Don't get dressed in a hurry.  Two different shoes.

11 comments:

  1. I recall at one time I wore mismatch socks, but I won't count that far back.
    Your center sound like a wonderful place. Like to know were the funding comes for all this wonderful projects.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...delicious foods...yummy
    Your dad and his twin are good looking men...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They never looked alike. One would see them and never know they were even brothers.

      Delete
  3. The Center sounds like a wonderful place - for so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking food...made me hungry :)
    Love your jewelry! You are very talented!
    Your dad and his twin were very handsome.
    Loved your snow photo and you "mixed up shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol to the mismatched shoes! I’ve done that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me laugh about your shoes! LOL!
    Love all the food! Wow!
    The Center you go to sounds like an amazing place! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great photos!!! Yummy yummy looking food...making me hungry! :)
    Life's too short for matching shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Food looks amazing.
    Had to laugh at the mismatched shoes … I've done that with socks but not shoes!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fabulous photos!!! And the food looks really tasty, especially that Mexican salad. Gosh, your turnover looks so delicious too...I could just go one of those now!😉
    Haha, the mismatched shoes... I've never done that, but have sometimes put my shoes on the wrong feet when in a rush...and then, of course, have made myself even later because I've had to swap them around!! Lol

    Have a super day!

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete