Sunday, July 7, 2019

Sunday Selections

Received my last Mindfulness subscription box a couple weeks ago.  I'd paid for it before I canceled.  What a wonderful box and made me think about joining again, but I really have to get serious with my finances.  This box is over my budget and much as I like it, I have to let it go.  The focus of this month is the Benefits of Om.

 Opening the box.


 Lots of goodies.  

 Om ornament.  


Om sarong.  It can be worn, used as a furniture throw, or even a wall hanging. It's gorgeous.

Good Morning Aromatherapy Spray.  A blend of citrus, peppermint, spearmint, lime, patchouli and eucalyptus.  Smells divine.


 Benefits of Om.


Tranquility crystals.  Perfect complement for meditation.
Inside the box:

Quartz--the universal centering stone, simplifies energy and intention.

Agate--carries a quiet energy, assists in stability and balance, leading to confidence and security.

Chrysocolla--draws away negative energy and is soothing and calming in times of stress.

Citrine--promotes bright energy, helping to overcome depression and release anger.

Rose Quartz--restores harmony and inner peace by balancing emotions and lowering stress.

14 comments:

  1. I love seeing what you get in those boxes. SOOO much fun. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I didn't have to let this one go, but they have raised their price and I can't afford it.

      Delete
  2. Wow! You just made my day a bit more magical with this posting!
    Thank you so much for sharing the magick with us~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sari is awesome. Think I am going to use it on the table.

      Delete
  3. I am so glad that the last box was packed full of goodies. And hope your finances improve and you can resubscribe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great box, but has gotten a bit too expensive.

      Delete
  4. aww...you got a lot of interest things...

    have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. The spray sound lovely. I just got some laundry soap with light mixture of lavender and eucalyptus. I seem to be able to handle it.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spray is awesome. I have started spraying a couple drops in the morning when I get up.

      Delete
  6. What a cool goodie box!! Get your finances in order and maybe you can pick this subscription box back up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. I am hoping in a couple of months.

      Delete
  7. It does look a good box.
    Maybe in the future you can subscribe again.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete