Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunday Selections

This was my last Awakening in a Box subscription.  It actually came in several weeks ago, and I totally forgot it.  The box was so small that I put it aside and didn't remember it until I was looking for something and came across it. 

Upon opening the box.

Everything from inside.  This month's focus was inner peace. 

Ruby in zoisite enhances psychic abilities, and when placed on the crown chakra, enhances spirituality, engaging the body's own energy fields.

Meditating with Emerald can help you to connect with Divine Love, open the heart to accept all things in life as gifts, and acquire the gift to discern when others are speaking the truth.

Sodalite is a great stone to use when focusing on cultivating your intuitive abilities.  It is also very helpful when you are encountering a lot of difficulties in your life.

The monthly picture.  I'm saving all of these for an album or framing.  These I love.

Shasta Sage Bundle.

There was also a small 'peace' pin which was too small to get a decent picture of.  Speaking of pictures, these are a bit clearer.  I used my new phone, but then had to send to my old phone and then save to computer so some was lost in the process.  

8 comments:

  1. It must have been exciting to find this box of magical treasures for that they truly are.
    I love the photo, too!
    Have a wonderful day 💮

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...such an exciting little box of treasures!
    It must be so exciting when these arrive, never being sure what you'll find inside.😊😊

    I hope all is good with you, and that you're having a super day!

    Lots of love and hugs ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small in size, but with some wonderful inclusions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It been a while since I open a box. Pretty cool stones and sage.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat little find!!! Fun stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks a good box :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great box! The monthly picture is gorgeous! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete