Monday, July 8, 2019

Monday This and That

Happy Monday everyone.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I had a much needed quiet time.  Been running so much, my body was craving it.  

On Friday I went to the center.  Had a wonderful lunch of grilled chicken, spinach, and seasoned egg noodles.  Oh so yummy.  


Made this in jewelry class Friday.  I wish you could really see the colors.  This darn phone is good in all ways but pictures.

Saturday I slept late.  Was having one of those dreams that you don't want to end. When I woke up at about 5, I forced myself back to sleep and although the dream was still there it wasn't as exciting as the first time around. I was getting married in the dream, and we were all sitting around waiting for the reception area to be ready. The reception was being held in some real high class place, and my wedding outfit was a pair of jeans. Picture it.

Stayed in and did a little cleaning.  Very little.  Haven't been feeling well with these darn sinus issues.  Hoping it clears up soon.   

On Sunday I headed for church, then did my big monthly shopping (all the heavy things I cannot carry), and then came home and colored my hair a rose blonde.  Still not sure about the color.  I'll snap a picture and show you if I can get one.  

Today I am headed for the center.  Wellness class in the morning, then after lunch coming home.  I need a nap.  Had a rough night last night.

Have a good one.

15 comments:

  1. "a rose blonde" is pretty color....love it.

    Happy Monday .….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turned out pretty good. Wasn't sure about it. My hair was very red.

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! It sucks to be sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been years since I had this. So painful, but thankfully it is not all day like a toothache.

      Delete
  3. I am looking forward to seeing your hair color. I have been ( since the age of 18) a strawberry blond but in the past few years it has become blonder. I want to go back to the strawberry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair was a very light auburn. When color washes out it's very strawberry.

      Delete
  4. Very pretty necklace you created in class - love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creativity - despite feeling less than stellar. I hope the sinus issues leave the building. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I. Fortunately, I don't suffer during the day. Sometimes a dull ache for a few minutes but nothing more. It's at night it hits me. I read where that is because when you lie down the fluids in your nose run into the sinuses causing pressure and if they are already inflamed, it is painful

      Delete
  6. Hopefully those sinus issues disappear soon!!! Can’t wait to see how your hair turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a few years since I had these sinus issues. Lasted quite awhile last time.

      Delete
  7. Yum grilled chicken, spinach … lovely :)

    Hope you feel better soon.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lunch at the centre sounds delicious!
    The necklace is beautiful!
    I hope you're feeling better! Your dream sounded excellent! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete