Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thursday Photos



The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.
Wyland

Good morning, everyone.  Had a wonderful day yesterday.  After class I went to Coney Island for the afternoon.  The weather was warm and sunny.  Had a hot dog at the world famous Nathans...


I was good.  Had the hot dog but skipped the cheese fries. 


My son and I have a date for opening night here.  He's a regular on Blue Bloods and has gotten close to Donnie.  Hoping to get a picture with him.



Wouldn't catch me on this.


This man had a gadget that found metal in the sand.  He was up and down all day.  Said he found about $5.





All and all I had a wonderful day, so much different than last year.  I was heavier back then and had so much trouble just making it to the boardwalk.  I was short of breath and in so much pain that tears came out of my eyes.  I had to stop every few feet and almost turned back and went home.  This year was much different.  I had pain, yes, but not enough to stop me from going again.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day!!! I am so happy you are doing so much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this was a joy - and it is inspiring to see how far you have come in a year; patience and persistence pay off, it seems!

    ReplyDelete