Thursday, April 30, 2020

Newest Box

The other day I got my next installment on my Witchyone box.  There was no theme on this, but the items in the box are amazing. 

Garnet bracelet.  The garnet carries with it a passionate energy.  This passion can be channeled into energy.  'Seek within your own heart where your passion is best utilized at this time and wear this bracelet as medicine.'

Blossom bracelet.  Delicate flowers that remind one of cherry blossoms.  Represents springtime. In hanakatoba they represent a pure and gentle heart. 'As we endure isolation through these unprecedented times, remember to carry the light of love within your aura.'
Foil stamped post cards.  They are included to remind one to stay connected.

Unicorn Selenite crystal.  This tower is all about unicorn medicine.  What we believe we create.  The unicorn represents all that is pure and innocent.  To be utilized when calling upon the healing of the earth. 

Chevron Amethyst.  This piece is gorgeous.  It is said that chevron creates a healing field around one's body.  Immune boosting.  Improves self-discovery, peace of mind, and relaxation. It is also said to carry inner strength as well as courage.

30 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, these are SO beautiful...what an amazing box of treasures!😊😊

    Have a wonderful day...and stay safe!

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning and magical treasures chest of gems and healing and beauty...loved it all.
    I am always happy to see a post from you my friend, then I know that you are well.
    Keep the magick around you especially in these troubled times.

    Hugs and Stay Safe 🌷

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every item is nice but that unicorn crystal is especially cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suspect all of these beautiful/healing items are more than welcome right now.
    I am continuing to send healing vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the postcards! A very good reminder to stay connected to the ones we love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful box of treasures.
    Brilliant :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so beautiful Mary! I love that unicorn crystal!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. … thinking of you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how much joy you get from those surprise boxes. Great treasures! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you Mary and hopi g that you both are well. Love from Kate in England x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just thinking about you and hoping you are well and also your family ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jan. Your friendship means so much.

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. I am as okay as I can be. Thank you for thinking of me.

      Delete
  14. Just stopped by …
    You are in my thoughts.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your concern. Means a lot to me.

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Thank you, Marsha. I really am sorry for worrying people.

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was just thinking about you and thought I'd come by to see if you had posted anything new.

    I hope you are doing ok.

    Take care.

    Susie D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for thinking of me. It means so much to me.

      Delete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete