Sunday, April 5, 2020

March Inked Goddess Box

The theme for this month's Inked Goddess box is "Witches Love Crystals".  When I originally found out that the box was going to be crystals I was about to ask them not to send this months.  Not that I don't love crystals, but I have so many.  But I said, 'what the heck' and let them send it.  So glad I did.  I don't have any of these crystals.

Shaman Stone.  From the Grand Canyon.  Made of Sandstone and Iron.  The perfect stone to accompany you on spiritual journeys.

This stone is absolutely gorgeous.  Oco Geode from Brazil.  It has an Agate outer shell with an inner lining of druzy Quartz. 

Star Ruby crystal wand.  A form of Corundum found mainly in India.
 
 Raw Garnet.

Witches Love Crystals Expansion pack for the Eclectic Witch Deck.  Information on Oco Geodes, Auralite, Star Crystals, and Shaman Stones.

Crystal cleanse kit which includes:

Hematoid Quartz point.

Pink Himalayan Salt. 

 Crystal Cleanse Votive.  A blend of Frankincense and sage with clear Quartz chips added to help cleanse your gemstones.

Directions for cleansing.

Green Opal.

Next months theme is Visionary Magick.  Can't wait.

8 comments:

  1. How absolutely magical and beautiful!!!
    I am so happy for you that you have received a gift of hope~

    Hugs and Stay Safe 🌷

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful box, and next months sounds good too!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That agate geode is gorgeous! I love geodes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luck was definitely on your side in preventing you from cancelling this box - and I hope she stays with you.
    Jan is right - next month's box sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this box! Such beautiful pieces! The next box sounds great too! I hope you're doing well and keeping safe and healthy with your hubby! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking of doing a general sage though our place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very lovely kit! The visionary one sounds interesting as well.

    ReplyDelete