Monday, April 13, 2020

Almost a Week


Tomorrow will be a week that he is gone, and it still seems so surreal. I keep hoping that when I wake up, the nightmare will be over, but each day it is still there. This is so hard and made all the harder because it happened at a time that we cannot be together to hug and comfort. I try to keep myself busy, but there is very little that I want to do anymore. My apartment is a mess but I don't have the energy to clean it. I don't want to read, I don't to work on my puzzles, I don't want to make jewelry. I have no interest in anything anymore. They say it takes time, but I know I will never get over this loss. My son, my beautiful baby in heaven. Gone far too soon. 










Thank you all for your continued support. I treasure all of you.

13 comments:

  1. My Dear Mary...my words are not enough to calm your thoughts, your memories. Only time has this power.
    I cannot dry your tears, crying is a part of healing.
    I cannot hold your hand nor give you a hug because of the distance
    between us.
    I send these to you through my thoughts and I grieve with you as a mother.

    Please take care and know that you and your family are in my prayers and thoughts everyday.

    Hugs 🌷❤🌷

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos -- may the memories of good times help give you a little heart's ease, Mary. Hugs and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no words but my heart and thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my heart aches for you, dear Mary. Saying sorry is not enough but I have no words to help your pain. Please know that I and many others care about you and will be here for you when you need someone to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beautiful boy Mary. I send you all my love Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had the words to take your pain away.
    I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all better.
    I know "I'm sorry" isn't enough. I wish I could hug you right now.
    My heart is aching for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing these photos Mary!
    My heart aches for you!! Holding you close and sending you lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be heartbroken too. Take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are in my thoughts.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry that this has happened. I think of you so often.
    I can't imagine going through this.

    ReplyDelete