Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tuesday Ramble

And a happy Tuesday to all.  I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, but not enough to keep me from the chores that must be done--banking, picking up a couple things at the supermarket, stopping at Walgreens for some Tylenol Arthritis.  

Yesterday I'd planned on heading to the supermarket, but changed my mind.  Rubbed Vicks on my chest and stayed in and rested.  Used nutrition to heal this cold.  Lots of vitamin C fruit, veggie soups, and homemade ginger tea.  And sleep.  Lots of sleep.  Sometimes we have to stop our running about and take care of our bodies. So hubby and I had a quiet Memorial Day. He wasn't up to par yet either.

 Red, white, and blue treat for Memorial Day.


Made this necklace on Friday.  I want to make a pair of earrings to go with it.  That was one of the things on my agenda this long weekend, but with this cold I didn't feel much like doing anything.  The earrings can wait.

 Some of my jewelry making class.


My best friend at the center.  She is making those bracelets for her church which puts together gift packages for children and teenagers.


My other friend.  Very professional jewelry maker.

And that's that.  Nothing else new.  When you're sick, not much to talk about.

Have a good one.

20 comments:

  1. That necklace is lovely! Feel better soon, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewelry making is such fun. I hope your summer cold is short lived. Keep eating healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy that class so much. Thanks. Feeling a bit better as the day goes on.

      Delete
  3. I hope you feel better soon, beautiful bead work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was feeling better until I got caught in the rain. Grrr!!!

      Delete
  4. Jewelry making looks like fun! I hope you start to feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was feeling better, then went out and got cold and wet. When will I learn?

      Delete
  5. Love your jewellery.
    Glad you are looking after yourself and hope your health continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to go out yesterday for the bills. Got wet and have had a relapse.

      Delete
  6. I think your red, white, and blue Memorial Day treat looks delicious.
    I like your jewellery.

    Hoping you will be feeling better soon.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are feeling a little better anyhow. It can really stink when you feel so sick.

    Your new necklace looks lovely and the matching earrings will go beautifully I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was feeling better until I got wet. Just don't feel like doing much of anything.

      Delete
  8. Fruit looks delicious. Hope you start feeling much soon.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was almost well, but went out yesterday and got wet. Woke up with throat sore.

      Delete
  9. I hope you are feeling better!!! You are right...rest and nutrition is the best cure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yuck!! Being sick sucks but you're doing the right thing by taking it easy and resting. That's what your body needs to heal.
    Hope you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Starting to finally feel myself again.

      Delete