Sunday, May 5, 2019

Sunday Selections

Received my April subscription box from Inked Goddess.  This month's box was totally appropriate for the month--Storm Witch.  


I knew as soon as I opened it, it was going to be an awesome box.

 All the contents of the box.

Fulgurite.  When lightning strikes the earth, the intense heat bonds together sand or rock, creating a fused quartz. Many fulgurites form in tubes, indicating exactly where the lightning bolt was centered.  


As usual, an awesome altar card.  This is one of my favorites.  On the back are instructions of how to connect to a storm.  As a storm lover, I am really into this.  It also gives the properties of storm water and rain water.  For example,  a calm  storm brings peace, calms a situation and protects.  The mist of rain water is calming and motivating.

Storm Witch Votive.  A blend of water, basil, and patchouli to help build energy but stay grounded and protected during weather rituals.


Storm Glass with base.  Starting in the mid 1700's, these were used to predict upcoming weather a few days in advance. The liquid inside will form crystals as the temperature changing, letting you know that a storm is coming.

Wooden base for Storm Glass

Lightning Protection Bag.  A blend of herbs, rock salt, an acorn to to create your own lightning protection bag for your home or sacred space.

Storm Brew Herbal Tea Blend.  Made of cloud mist green tea, chamomile, peppermint, and elderberries to help you process the energy obtained during a storm.

Storm Witch Water Collection Labels to be used to label the water you collect.

Next month should also be fun.  Animal Magic.

17 comments:

  1. What fun it must be to get a box like that in the mail. Perfect for you!!! Have a wonderful Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun. Never know what is going to be in the box, and this is one of the better ones.

      Delete
  2. Love the excitement of learning about a new box each month from you. I have never heard of such a subcription service. The storm glass looks the coolest to me. I have seem ads for them before and they are neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Subscription boxes are great. I played around for awhile until I found a few I was happy with. You have to be careful. Some are overpriced and send garbage.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I love this one, and as I write this, it is storming outside. Awesomeness.

      Delete
  4. Magnificent treasures in the storm witch box!
    Truly wonderful!
    I love the storm glass!
    I am a big user of patchouli oil and incense.

    Enjoy Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could use incense. I have a lot of it here, but hubby has emphysema and it bothers him. I do light it once in awhile when he is gone. But for now I am content with scented candles, a wax burner, and a diffuser.

      Delete
  5. They couldn't have selected items in that box any better for you could they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they couldn't. I do enjoy rain storms. Go to sleep every night listening to one.

      Delete
  6. Looking forward for animal magic. I really don't have an animal spirit or just hasn't happen.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too. I never did have an animal spirit until my Minga passed. Now I often feel her presence with me.

      Delete
  7. It certainly does look a good box.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fun box for sure. I am enjoying the storm glass.

      Delete
  8. Your Storm Witch box is amazing! I love all of the items you received.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each month gets better and better. Can't wait to see next month.

      Delete
  9. Wow...what a fascinating post, Mary...oh thank you so much!
    I had never even heard of a Storm Witch Box before! Gosh, visiting you really inspires me, in so many ways.😊😊
    My Animal Spirit is a Red Dragon!

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete