Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Love Rushes In


I release any unpleasantness from the past and let it sail away.
I envision it going through the mists of my memories,
over the horizon, and out of sight. Love rushes in to fill
any empty places within my heart or mind. Now I am free
to do what is before me and free to do it better than ever
before. I am free to enrich my life and everything concerning me. 

--Unknown--

Found the above while going through some papers last night.  It helped me through some pretty rough times, so I thought I would share it with you in case you can use it.  Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you. Who couldn't use that? :-)

    Gentle hugs,
    "No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap." ~Carrie Snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so totally use this!!!! Thank-you! I'm moving in a couple of months and this would be great for a new beginning/fresh start ritual in my new place (well when I find a new place lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, this is beautiful Mary
    It is too bad the author is unknown.

    I can feel that wosh of love
    flowing through your blog.

    hugs and love to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day Mary..I love this today. You know our thoughts are so powerful in regards to our well being.

    xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank you for this. This is so "Ernest Holmes". I love his teachings and positive affirmations ... I will save this to include from time to time in my morning "still" time.
    Love and Light,

    ReplyDelete