Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Odds and Ends Photos

 

Took this picture while going home from the center.  It was the first day we had all the smoke from Canada.  It actually was much worse than in the picture.

My new favorite.  They opened a French Chinese bakery down the block from me, and I can't resist picking one of these croissants up whenever I pass.  They are not super sweet and low on calories.  The good thing about this bakery is that they list all nutritional information on the package.

Hubby and I on a cruise.  We were just passing the World Trade Center when this picture was taken.  I treasure this picture.  I have also been told I look like Lucille Ball with my fiery red hair.

Won second place in the Crazy Sock contest at the center.  $25 sure came in handy.

No one can say we don't party at our monthly center shindigs.  This is our table.  Each of us brings in something.  Unfortunately, all these goodies have my glucose level up to 110 so you know I'll be watching what I eat at the Valentine's party this month.

This is the building that I live in. Will be here 10 years in December.  


2 comments: