Friday, February 16, 2024

As Friday Rolls Around


As I sit here listening to the 40 mph winds out there I am thinking that I really don't want to go out today.  It's only my coloring class, and unlike jewelry, this one can basically handle itself.  Got a few hours left to make up my mind.  I've been missing a lot lately, but I find as I get older, I can't take the cold, windy, or snowy weather as I did in my youth.  Heck, I don't even like going out in the rain, especially a cold rain.  I love rain, but not trying to balance and umbrella, a purse, and a cane.  Especially now that I have shoulder issues. 

 On Monday they took some pictures of my jewelry class.  It's become very important to the center and is bringing in new people.  I never expected it to grow like this when I started it, but I am glad to be able to give back in a small way to the center for all they have done for me.  (That's me in pink. I am letting my hair grow.)










3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, and a nice reason to get together with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your jewelry class being so popular! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great that your jewellery class is so popular, I'm sure everyone really enjoys it.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete