Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sunday Selections

So I decided to try out a new subscription box.  Ordered it in early September and didn't get it until late October.  I canceled further boxes before I even got it due to the lateness and the price--$19 for three items--but when I got it, I was awestruck and do plan to renew after the holidays.  I need every penny until then.  

The theme of the month was "Remembering Your Light".  

Isn't this necklace medicine bag gorgeous?  Absolutely love it.  And Dragonfly was chosen to remind us of our lightness, our ability to change flight midair. 

Inside the bag is a small desert rose.  Each one is said to contain a unique spirit guardian.

 Rose quartz bracelet.  


An interactive journal of self-discovery to use as a spiritual tool.






10 comments:

  1. More lovely treasures to brighten your spirit.
    Love the dragonfly and the pouch.

    I do hope that your granddaughter is doing well.
    She is still in my prayers as is her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jan. Means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nice box of surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is your granddaughter? Doing well I hope.
    That looks like a quality selection there. I do hope they pick up their act on the timeliness front when you resubscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does look and sound a good box …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, "necklace medicine bag gorgeous"....love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you need a Legit hacker to help you with a programmed blank ATM card you can use in Withdrawing $5000, $10,000 or more daily from any ATM Machine anywhere in the world for 5 years?

    If yes contact them on whatsApp +15085930940, or Email him on liqiudwormhackers@gmail.com.

    And get your already programmed Blank ATM card immediately he is really good and he help in changing my financial status, your appreciation in me is more than what you have done. I’m really grateful.

    ReplyDelete

  8. I'm here to testify about Mr John Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world.. firstly I thought it was scam until I saw so many testimony about how Mr John sent them the ATM blank card and how it was used to withdraw money in any ATM machine and become rich so I decided to risk the opportunity I contacted him also and I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 10,000 dollars. maximum withdrawal daily $1,000, Mr John is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault,If your interested kindly contact him directly on his email (johnlopez1945@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete