Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Tuesday Ramble

Good morning everyone.  Rain this morning, turning sharply colder, and then changing to snow. Just going to play it by ear to see what I do.

Had a very busy weekend.  On Saturday I headed out to do some shopping, then once it was delivered, spent the afternoon in the kitchen.  Made 8 meals for hubby.  I have soups in the freezer for me, but I usually end up bringing half my lunch at the center home and having that for dinner.  They feed us so well and so much there.  

Early Sunday morning I colored my hair--golden blonde.  I am forever changing it.  Have done so all my life.  I'd love to have a beautiful rose gray color, but my hair is not gray enough for that, and I will not have the color bleached out.  Also wrapped the gifts I got for my great grands.  Everyone got activity books this year.  I really don't see them as much as I'd like, and to be honest, I am not sure what kids like nowadays so I figured everyone likes to do mazes and puzzles and stuff.





In the afternoon, hubby took me out to dinner at Applebees and afterwards to the movies.  They no longer have the Southwestern Salad I love so much so I settled for a Taco Salad.  Nasty.  Wasn't a happy camper and neither was my tummy when it woke me at 2 am. 

At the movies we saw The Terminator and The Joker.  Man, that guy who plays the Joker should get an award.  He was amazing.  
 


We are going to eat at this place next time.
Yesterday I got my hair cut this morning and came home to make a few more pieces of jewelry and start going through my bookcase.  Fiction will go to my son's girlfriend, and the girl next door is interested in goddess and Wicca.  So I'm sorting books to give away.

Have a wonderful day.

10 comments:

  1. I haven't seen "The Joker" yet but it's definitely on my "to see" list. Yes, there is much Oscar buzz around Joaquin Phoenix for his portrayal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soup is one my favor types of food to eat.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think books are always a great gift idea for any age :)
    You sure are a busy lady. I am worn out just hearing about your days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am done with Christmas shopping and have all the gifts I made wrapped and ready to go. I love giving and have lots to take to the center.

      Delete
  4. Yes, this weather is getting nasty cold here so soon. The wind is brutal.

    I would love to go see the movie The Joker - maybe sometime this weekend? Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it. Such a great actor. Very cold here as well. Only 22 when I left this morning.

      Delete
  5. You have got on so well with your Christmas Shopping, those activity books make a great gift.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete