Saturday, May 24, 2014

Need Prayers

As if I don't have enough to deal with already, I just received word that my youngest is in the hospital.  It is his heart.  He didn't have a heart attack but they did say there was fat around his heart, and it sounds like congestive heart failure.  My gosh, he is only 32 years old.  But he is way overweight and try as I may, I cannot get him to stop smoking.  Please, send prayers and positive healing thoughts to my Anthony.  Will give further information as soon as I have some.

3 comments:

  1. May all be well with him! Brigid, protect him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending healing thoughts and energy to you and your son.
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will add this to the prayers already directed on your behalf - do take care, as well.

    ReplyDelete