Welcome to tthis Christmas game of tag which was created by Heather and was forwarded onto my by my good friend, http://mothermoonsmessage.blogspot.com/
As with any game, there is a list of questions to answer...as well as rules to abide by. So, here goes.
Of course there is a list of questions to answer and rules to abide by: isn't there always..... So here they are:
- Copy and paste the questions to your blog
- Then Tag 5 or more of your favorite blogs and leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged.
- When you post your blog, please spread some Holiday Cheer, and leave a link back to Heather's Blog as well as the one who tagged you.
And the questions are; (Drum Roll Please)
1. Have you started your Christmas shopping? Afraid not. There was a time when I used to be done by October, but now it's usually the week before Christmas.
2. Tell me about one of your special traditions. Cutting the Yule Log Cake at Midnight on Christmas Even. It's a tradition I made up year's ago and is supposed to bring the family luck.
3. Are you a Black Friday Shopper? Never have and never will. Can't stand those crowds. I'm sure most of you have heard of the incident that occurred at a Long Island mall last year when crowds actually stomped a security guard to death to be first at the sales.
4. When do you put up your Tree? Uusually the day after Thanksgiving. This year I put it off the week before since I had a couple days off.
5. Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home? I like to stay home during the holidays.
6. What is your funniest Christmas memory? My funniest memory comes from years ago when I first watched "A Christmas Movie". I wanted to spend Christmas morning pretty much the same way so I got out the Christmas candy and the bottle of homemade wine my landlady had given me. I had not idea how potent that stuff was and found myself pretty tipsy by the time the kids finished opening their gifts.
7. What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time? "A Christmas Story". Reminds me how Chistmas used to be.
8. Do you do your own Christmas Baking, what’s your favorite treat? I used to bake over 50 dozen cookies at Christmas. Don't have time anymore. I love all the Christmas foods. No favorites.
9. Fake or Real Tree? Fake.
10. What day (as a mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done? Christmas Eve day. We usually just have cold cuts and all kinds of goodies Christmas Eve and being that I work, I usually take off that day to do the food shopping.
11. Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve? Thank goodness, no.
12. What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas? Midnight on Christmas Eve. That's when the holiday begins for us.
13. What Christmas craft do you like the best? Making pomanders. I love the smells.
14. Christmas music. Yes or No, and if yes What is your favorite song? I love Christmas music. Just found a new one that is currently my favorite. I have it playing on Moontides. It is called "Christmas 1915" by Celtic Thunder.
15. When do you plan to finish all your shopping? Hopefully by next Sunday.
And the lucky taggies are:
Sobeit at http://urbanwitchandpagan.blogspot.com/
Aunt Amelia at http://auntameliasattic.blogspot.com/
Lizzie at http://lizzieslogic.blogspot.com/
Sloan Abernathy at http://whispwood.blogspot.com/
Julie At http://celticanamcara.blogspot.com/
I'd love to nominate everyone. LOL!!! This was a great thing to have happened to me today. You know, I have only been blogging for a couple months and didn't know how to add links until today. Not only did I have fun participating, but I also learned something new.