Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday Chatter

Morning skies,
gray, rain on the way,
heat and humidity bringing on the storms
I see myself running between the raindrops.
 
Good morning everyone. Looks like we are in for a hot, humid, and showery day. Would be okay if the showers cooled it off some, but my understanding is that they are only going to make them worse. Oh well, this is August weather. To be expected.  Soon we'll be complaining that it is too cold.

This afternoon I have my opthamologist appointment and hope I can make it there through the raindrops. It's like 6 blocks away, but who wants to walk in in a heavy rainstorm. If we're between showers an hour before my appointment I'll just take my Kindle and head on over there. Coming home I don't care about getting wet.

I was so happy to be back at Brooklyn College yesterday. I really missed it. Didn't even sign up for the summer semester this year because I knew I'd be going through some dental woes. Speaking of Brooklyn College, I was talking to my daughter the other night about teaching there when I have my Nutritional Consultant and Holistic Healing Practitioner certificates. The program I am in is always looking for new courses, and you probably remember how disillusioned I was with the teacher they already had what with all the wrong info she was spreading and refusing to allow comments and questions from the class. So I figured I might try my hand at it. Just a thought right now. If anything it is still a year down the road.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment