Monday, August 29, 2016

Monday This and That


Good morning everyone. Going up to the upper 80's today. No problem. I've no place to go. Just going to hang out under the AC. Going to start packing away some summer clothes I know definitely I will not wear this year, and dig out a bag of long sleeve tops. Usually put a few in the laundry each week. Fall will be here before we know it, and I always pride myself on being ready for that season change.


These grapes are so awesome. They look and smell like cotton candy. Never saw them before. Probably won't see them again either. Ate half that bag  yesterday. I've never tasted grapes so good. Don't want any of them to go bad and go to waste so I've been doing a number on them. Yeah, I know. Rationalizing. 

 52 pounds gone and 20 more to go.  Weight Watchers works.  You just have to stick with it.
 
Also have a project to work on for my Healing with Enzymes course today. 1. Take enzyme deficiency test. 2. write an overview of my test results. 3. develop a self-healing treatment plan including diet, exercise, and enzyme supplements. Not difficult but stretching it out to three pages is. All in all, though, I have enjoyed this course and learned so much.
 
Got to church early yesterday and took some pics.  All along the sides are statues of Mary from all over the world.  This is definitely her church.



 
Have a good one.

6 comments:

  1. The course you are taking sounds so interesting! I need to look around and see if anything like that is offered near me. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those grapes must be delicious, nice photos including the photo of you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good, girl! You've slimmed down so beautifully. And I'd love to see all those Mary statues from around the world -- what a great idea in a church dedicated to Her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the weight loss.
    Yay you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm catching up with some of your posts that I've missed. I have found those grapes at Central Market and it is AMAZING that they really DO smell and taste just like cotton candy!!

    ReplyDelete