Wednesday, August 24, 2016

An Awesome Day at the Park

 To dispel life's daily deal of the daily grind, with a friend, Owls Head Park is a premier park in Brooklyn which allows visitors to overlook New York Harbor along Belt Parkway.  Children playing on the playground where the laughter and joyous cries resonate a innocent youth for what fate awaits their life.  Owls Head Park is also equipped with a dog run, skateboard and bike lanes.

There are many nice walking trails within.  The layout fends this park an illusion of great space with lots of greenery.

Good morning everyone. Looks to be a simply gorgeous day here in Brooklyn, but I don't have any plans.  Still going batty with this bone splinter.  The dentist and filed down my denture and sometimes it feels good, other times it hurts like heck.  Sometimes it feels as if it has busted through the skin, but not yet.  And then I wonder, how big is it? 

Went to the park yesterday for the first time in awhile, and it was so quiet and serene.  We all need that sense of peace once in awhile. Didn't climb to my favorite spot on the hill, though.. Water pill was working overtime so I stayed close to the rest rooms.  Snapped a few pics I'd like to share.





 If you enlarge, you will see a little old man in white running across the way.  This man is always there and puts me to shame.  He runs and runs and runs.  Sometimes he looks like he is about to pass out but he just stops a minute and then keeps going.  I was too far away to get a good picture, and he didn't come to my side today.

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing like spending a lovely day in the park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you are STILL dealing with that mouth pain!!
    I went to the park yesterday too.....for the first time in a long time. Being out in nature is good for our body and soul! I don't run, though. It's enough that I walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a delightful place to unwind. And it is years since I have run.

    ReplyDelete