Thursday, February 13, 2020

It's Party Time.

Thursday. morning greetings.  Hope you all had as great a week so far as I did, especially on Tuesday.  Had a wonderful time at the party.  
My friends Marc and Mary.  So thankful that she is now cancer free.


That's Henry at the far end of the table.  My friends Beatrice in the blue jacket (a Catholic school teacher for 45 years) and Elaine from my jewelry class behind her.  They are all lined up to get their sandwiches.  Along with lunch they give us one every day.
 
This is after our snacking was almost done.  I swear we ate for 4 hours straight.


Lunch was extra special that day.  Chicken parm, spaghetti, salad, orange, and pineapple juice.

Let the dancing begin.  My body held out enough to do the Electric Slide but the rest was chair dancing for me.


 Dorothy and Angela.

10 comments:

  1. Your photos and post for today have made my day brighter and happier!
    You all look as if you are having a great time!
    Dancing is great exercise and great fun, too!
    Thank you so much for sharing this uplifting post with us today 💮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss dancing like I used to, but I'll take an occasion line dance every once in awhile.

      Delete
  2. It does look like a heap of fun - which is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice party. Looks and sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see your photographs.
    Certainly looks like you had a great time.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete