Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thursday Photos

Had a great time at the grand opening of Wahlberger's the other night.  Well, actually, it is not open yet, but it was a pre-opening party.  Got some great photos.

Donnie is such a friendly guy.  He was out and about with everyone.  Loved meeting him.  Later found out I was on Twitter with him, too.

Brother Paul was also a sweetheart.

Abby, Tom Selleck's assistant on the show.  Beautiful friendly woman.

Nicky from Blue Bloods.  Didn't really approach her.  I hate to say I had bad vibes, but the truth is, I felt that she didn't want to be bothered.


Press conference with the three brothers.


A scene from the party. 


The only brother who I didn't meet was Mark.  He didn't want to be bothered by anyone.

3 comments:

  1. Rubbing shoulders with celebrities now? Oh, Mary! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had such a good time, Mary, my friend. Good times are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had bad vibes also with Sami and didn't approach her.

    ReplyDelete