Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Holiday Cards

Good morning.  Weather wise, it is pretty miserable, but I do want to try to get out today.  I was working on a Betty Boop drawing for hubby, and I would love to complete it today.  He's got such a thing for Betty Boop.  If she were a real woman I'd be pretty jealous.  Speaking of art... 

Yesterday we made some Christmas cards in art class.  It was so much fun. 

This was done with stickers...


As was this one.

This special card I did for hubby.   Part drawing and coloring with special markers and part done with stickers.


This is the inside of the card. The first time I made this one it came out so much better, but I made the mistake of putting on some glue glitter not realizing that it would take forever to dry.  Ended up smearing it all over the card...as well as my fingers.

Well, that's about it today.  Not much happening.  Hubby canceled the meeting with his sister yesterday citing the weather, but that never stopped him before.  Hope his is finally listening to me.

Have a good one.

4 comments:

  1. Love the cards!! Oh, art is so much fun, isn't it? I am SO glad your hubby cancelled the meeting and hope that you are right - that he is listening to you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to send my best voodoo vibes "Don't invest money! Don't invest money!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Mary......I'm joining DEBRA....LOL LOL!

    xo

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creating is part of Being! :0)
    It's good for the soul.
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete