Saturday, October 10, 2009

My First Award


I got my first award yesterday, and for the first time, I am speechless. I'd like to begin by thanking Debra She Who Speaks for nominating a newcomer like me. I've only been blogging since August, but I must say, the blogging world has taken me by surprise. I've been like a little kid in a candy store...cannot seem to get enough of my own blogs or join those of others. I'd never even thought of blogging until a friend turned me on to it. Prior to that, to me it was just something else like Facebook...which I do not have nor want...and Twitter...which I don't even know what it is. But blogging. There is something so magical and creative about blogging. It was an instant addiction to me.

The 'official rules' of this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

After giving this a lot of thought, I have decided to do as Debra and take my revelations one at a time. So, tune in if you want to know my secrets. Hopefully, my mind won't remain as blank as it this moment.


2 comments:

  1. I love your spooky blog makeover! And I'm looking forward to your Personal Revelations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! You justly deserve this because you have really created a very creative blog.

    Sobeit

    ReplyDelete