Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sunday Selections


The focus of this month's Awakening in a Box was Mother Moon.  I'd looked forward to this box, but must say I was disappointed.  This is another box I have unsubscribed from, and to be honest, I don't think I will re-subscribe.  With postage now it is $19 a month and just not worth it to me.

 The unveiling.

Was shocked to see that this was all that was in the box.

A small cube of Selenite.  The name of this crystal comes from the Greek goddess, Selene. It is a stone of clarity which can dispel negative energy in people, objects, homes, and other crystals.  Needless to say, this is not one that I needed.  I have an awesome Selenite tower plus several other nice sized chunks of Selenite.  This one was so small it was impossible to get a decent picture without blurring it.

Pink Calcite.  This was a nice sized stone.  Helps to foster self-esteem as well as enhance compassion.  It is beneficial for anyone working through emotional trauma.
 
Full Moon essential oil .  Don't let this picture full you.  This bottle is half the size of my thumb.


 Moon Child patch.  Nice, but have no use for it.

Moonstone.  Have far too many of these already.

These boxes were much better.  Perhaps this one is a fluke, but I am not going to take that chance.  

5 comments:

  1. My dear Mary, with your knowledge I believe that you can make your own box of wonder and magick.
    So sorry for your disappointing subscription box. That was pretty expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that it was such a disappointment. And glad that you won't miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got in each corner of my home Selenite and black tourmaline
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that this subscription box was disappointing.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete