Monday, June 10, 2019

Monday This and That

Good Monday morning.  Feeling much more alive now.  Only an occasional tickle, but still wake with a sore throat from the post nasal drip.  Grrr!!!  At least it doesn't last.  Goes away with my morning tea.

It felt so good getting back to the center.  I really missed.  Hanging around the house with nothing to do depresses me.  Oh, I've plenty to do here, yes, but when you're not feeling well, you just sit around and look at it.   So, since I felt a little better, I started to declutter this weekend.  My living room really needs it.  


Beautiful sky on Friday.  Not so beautiful this morning.  Gray and wet.



Made this in jewelry class on Friday.  Still have to trim the wire on it.

Oh, more news. Discovered Scout, the stray I feed,  is a boy.  Yup.  And all this while I thought he was a girl.  Even thought he might be having kittens.  Guess that's just the good food he gets from me and my neighbor.  Why, I even bought them Pounce so they could have a treat.

So I have been feeding Scout and Mr. Gray for awhile now.  When Scout disappeared, Mr. Gray hung around and ate like a champ.  Breakfast and evening snack from me and lunch from my neighbor.  He knew where he had it made.  But I looked out the window yesterday and discovered Scout and Mr. Gray in a rather compromising act.  So now Mr. Gray is Ms. Gray.

So today I am off to the center.  Don't think they will be having Wellness class, but at least it gives me a chance to socialize....and later in the afternoon will be the cooking class.  Always fun.  

12 comments:

  1. I’m glad you’re feeling better, that is a beautiful necklace, I love the colour of the beads, scout and mr. gray are lucky strays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are. Ms. Gray is out there now waiting for breakfast.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They sure do. Other cats nose around once in awhile, but I don't feed much as I want to. They try to chase Scout and Ms. Gray away. I know these cats and they are fed well so no guilt on my part.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photo of the sky and I love the beautiful necklace that you made...so pretty.
    Those cats sure are lucky that there are people as nice as you and your neighbor to help them survive.
    Have fun at the center today~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are lucky cats. What other alley cats get Pounce every evening.

      Delete
  4. So with Mr.Grey being Ms. Grey, you might have to stock up on kitten food soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a lovely photograph of the sky and I do like the beautiful blue necklace you made.

    Enjoy your time at the centre :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The day didn't go quite as expected, but it was nice.

      Delete
  6. Love that necklace, and glad you can get back to the Centre again. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Love getting out without hacking all day.

      Delete