Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thursday

Smile, it lets your teeth breathe. 
Author Unknown


Good morning everyone. It's going to be a hot one today. Humidity is beginning to slowly creep back up. This morning I am out of here early. Have to make a stop at the dentist before heading to my Weight Watchers meeting. Couldn't even eat a banana yesterday without problems and pain. Getting so frustrated here. I knew beforehand it was going to be like this, but it doesn't make it any easier. Somehow, we never think it will happen to us. And the top has it's sore spots, yes, but it's the bottom that is killing me.  I should have kept my old one. 

Before I go any further, I want to thank you, Linda, for offering me so much hope.  Right now it feels like it will go on forever, and I will never eat again, but then I think of what you have said, and I start to feel better. It helps hearing from someone who has been through it.  I know that one day I'll have my favorite foods again.

On a positive note, I have discovered a couple of awesome new foods. I have already mentioned how much I am loving creamed spinach. and I have also discovered Amy's Yellow Lentil Soup. If you love Indian, you'll love this. Going to buy a few more today as well as a couple other kinds of Amy's soups. A bit more expensive than regular soups, but organic and as close to homemade as you can get. 

Hoping for a good weigh in today.

Have a good one.

1 comment: