Thursday, April 21, 2016

Tuesday Ramble

Patience is the ability to count down before you blast off.

Author Unknown


Good morning everyone. It's going to be a lovely spring day here in Brooklyn. Wish I could enjoy it. I have a sore in my mouth that is really paining me. All soft foods since yesterday. Even had to grind my carrots last night.

Well, Mr. Leadfoot came home and is at it again. Within a half hour he was stomping feet and moving furniture. Then, he started again at 4:30 am, this time right over my bedroom. I banged on the pipes but he just doesn't care. He's evil. About 5 it quieted down and I dozed but a minute later he started again. So, I've been up since 4:30. Now he is up there and at it again. What he doesn't know is the office has already been alerted about his behavior and all they are waiting for is my call.  9am can't come soon enough.

Today I am off to Weight Watchers. Keeping fingers crossed for weight loss.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I truly hope something will be done about that man making all that racket above your head, for some people really do have an evil streak in them, I think it's come to the point that that man's game comes to an end.

    ReplyDelete