Wednesday, April 20, 2016



I have seen a flower blooming in beauty in a secluded vale, and, ere I had a chance to look again, a chilly breath of air had scattered its petals and left it a ruin.

Charles Lanman

 Good morning friends and family. Well, it's going to be a bit cooler out today but still comfortable in my book. I was telling Ralph last night I think it's time to pack away the winter coats. I don't think I am going to need them anymore this season, and frankly, I am tired of looking at them.

On Monday I went to the park and had such a lovely peaceful . After the stressful weekend I had, I really needed it. Came home feeling like a new person. No noise upstairs. Mr. Leadfoot did come home yesterday and walked in his old normal way but no furniture moving about and he was gone quickly. I think he is scared of Ralph.

A few photos I took the other day.



 Up the hill I go.  Was a time I couldn't do it.

 Dandelion trail.
 So beautiful as I near the top/
A special little visitor.
My favorite spot
 
It's going to be a bit cooler out today but still comfortable in my book. I was telling Ralph last night I think it's time to pack away the winter coats. I don't think I am going to need them anymore this season, and frankly, I am tired of looking at them.

Today I am off to lunch and Spanish class. The class afterward is finished so now we have been having double classes--from 12:10 to 2:30. By the last half hour I am totally out of it. My brain is scrambled. 

Have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that Ralph was able to put the fear of Gawd into those noisy neighbours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Mary that you had such a peaceful time.

    I can feel the calm in your photos, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete