Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wednesday Quote

From class yesterday:



Write, read, or say anytime of the night or day to release stress and increase positive energy power.

I feel that I am a WINNER!!

I believe that I am a WINNER!!

I am a WINNER!!

YOU ARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE.

Our teacher is such a fascinating woman.  An educator and a counselor,  she also has
over 18 years experience as a Specialized Handwriting Analyst and in 1986 was honored as "The Outstanding Counselor"Brooklyn.  She is also a thyroid, breast, colon, liver cancer survivor, who has authored seven books on stress management and is dedicated to sharing, with educators, counselors, therapists.  Going to love this course.  It's just what I need.

4 comments:

  1. My goodness, your teacher has survived a lot of cancer! If anyone must know about stress relief, it would be her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is amazing! I'm glad you are excited! Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to find what you need, and embrace it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic. I am very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete