Okay, now to the rules. I have to tell you 7 things about me that haven't previously shared with you. This is a hard one because I have always been pretty much open about my life, but after giving it some thought, I did come up with the following.
1. One of my first jobs when I moved to the city was tending bar. I was still what you would call a 'country bumpkin', but I learned how to how to make all the drinks and actually quite enjoyed myself. Who would have guessed that, thirty years later, I my career would be trying to help those who spend too much time in a bar stay sober.
2. I am addicted to crime dramas--Law and Order, Graceland, CSI, Cold Case, Criminal Minds. I can watch them all over and over again. I am in 'seventh heaven' when I see a marathon is coming on.
3. I don't like candy anymore. Is that something we outgrow when we get old? Is it a lack of hormone sort of thing? I don't know when it happened, but today you will never find me eating a piece of candy. Too bad that doesn't go for all sweets.
4. I am addicted to vanilla sugar wafer cookies. Can't get enough of them.
5. I once saw a UFO. It was when I was in my teens, and I along with several others were hanging out at a haunted barn. Suddenly a light began to rise from a steep cliff nearby. Now, when I tell the story, people say it was probably a farmer with a flashlight, but you'd have to see that cliff to understand. Impossible for a human to navigate.
6. I am addicted to online bingo games. I play bingo everyday at the center...for real money...but I like my online games best.
7. I am actually a fussy eater. I don't like fish, seafood, asparagus mushrooms. or cheesecake amongst other many other things.
And, now I have the honor of presenting the award to seven other bloggers. This is a hard one as well, because you all deserve this award.
Like I said, this was so difficult to make these choices because you all have a special place in my heart and deserve this award.