Friday, April 5, 2024

Friday Roundup

 The weather has been pretty bad this week.  Lots of rain and wind from Sunday evening on.  Wednesday was the worst with wind gusts up to 60 mph.  You best believe I stayed in that day.  

I also stayed home on Tuesday.  Had some tummy issues.  I started a new vitamin combo recommended by my doctor.  It's for the kidneys.  Well, after 3 days taking it I got terribly nauseous.  Looked up the side effects of the vitamins and tummy issues were one of them so I stopped.  Will start again this weekend taking a half pill at a time.  They say these side effects only occur when you first start taking them. 

Started a new class this week.  Leather tooling.  It's kind of fun.  I started making this for hubby.  


It's supposed to be his initials.  C J.  Still have several steps before the finished product.

Thinking of dropping my adult coloring class.  Number of members are dwindling down.  They have put several classes during the same time period and Tai Chi for Arthritis does a lot better than coloring.  Plus, I would like to take it myself.  Will see how many come tomorrow before I make my final decision.

Anybody going to see the eclipse?

Have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

  1. We will only see a small partial eclipse where I live in Canada.We are far out of the path of totality. Tai Chi For Arthritis does sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the other effects of your new medication diminish. Quickly. And yes Tai Chi for arthritis sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We only get to see some of the eclipse where I'm at. I'll probably see what I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tai Chi for Arthritis sounds good.

    Where I live in the UK the eclipse will not be visible.

    Enjoy the coming weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete