Sunday, April 21, 2024

A Little Bit of My Life

 Gosh, I realize it's been a few days.  Actually a few weeks.  Haven't really been able to type much.  My shoulder has been bothering me, and I try to keep it still as much as I can.  Getting old is no joke.  Don't let anyone tell you it is.

I've been busy with the center as well.  A couple of parties:

April birthdays

Spring Fling.  My friend Beatrice, with the cane, deserved a prize.
Winners.  Sorry but I feel the shortest one shouldn't have one.  All she had was some Christmas fringe hanging down.

The Mayor came to the center for a town hall last week.


New class.  Leather tooling.


Jewelry class still going strong.

Good news.  Hubby put on 2 pounds.  That's a biggie for him.

Talk to you soon.




4 comments:

  1. Looks like all the events and classes at the new Centre are well attended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking in. Look after yourself - and I hope your shoulder pain eases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see this post from you.

    I do hope your shoulder pain gets better soon.
    The new Centre looks very well attended.
    So pleased to read that your hubby has put on 2lbs.

    Take care.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope your shoulder is getting better now.

    ReplyDelete