Thursday, May 5, 2016

School's Out



Your schooling may be over, but remember that your education still continues.

Author Unknown
Good morning friends and family. The weather continues to be far from springlike, but I am thankful to be able to be up and about.  I am blessed.
 
This morning I am off to Weight Watchers. Not even looking for a loss. That way I won't be disappointed. Haven't been able to get out and do much due to the weather so not much exercise in. Even today I am not sure if I can walk to the second bus. Will rain fall before I get there? And aside from the walks, And then there is the emotional eating. Worried about having the work done on my mouth, tired of the soreness and not being able to enjoy many of the foods that I love, and feeling sorry for myself. So I eat, healthy foods yes, but 4 Halos, as good and healthy as they are, are full of sugar. Grapes are full of sugar. So now that I am aware of what's going on, it's time to change things around.

School's out. Wow, what a flashback when I bolted through those doors for the last time until September. Reminded me of how I felt in grammar and high school when summer vacation was upon us. Of course, this is really not the same because college is my decision...and there will be a few summer sessions to attend. But, it was just the feeling I got. Funny how little things can trigger old memories.
 
Took some pictures yesterday. I wasn't in school last spring so this is my first on campus.  It looks so beautiful I just had to share.







 My teacher.
 
Have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. No more pencils,
    No more books,
    No more teacher's
    Dirty looks!

    Remember that old chestnut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful. And sooooo green. I do envy your rain.

    ReplyDelete